Cintas Martell, S.L.
Carrer Girona, 5 Postal Code: 08650 (Sallent) Barcelona; Spain
Phone: + 34 93 820 61 04
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 31771, Folio 1, Page B-195782, 1st Inscription.
Gabriel and Manel Martell
This Privacy Statement explains how Cintas Martell, S.L. treat, that is, collect, use, store, process, disclose and delete, your personal data in accordance with the definition established in the applicable data protection legislation. This Privacy Statement applies to the personal data that we collect about you. For more details, see the corresponding Cintas Martell privacy notice or notices, available on the Cintas Martell websites.
This Privacy Statement also describes the options available to you regarding Cintas Martell’s use of your personal data, as well as the steps you can take to access your personal data and request that we correct or delete it.
This Privacy Statement is applicable to the Cintas Martell websites, applications and services that link to this privacy statement.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement or the management of data collected about you under this Privacy Statement, please contact the Cintas Martell Privacy Office at Privacy@cintaspartell.com
Personal data we collect
Personal data are those that directly identify you or that are defined as personal identification in the applicable legislation. Said data are, among others:
- Full name
- Matter that may involve any additional voluntary information.
How we collect personal data Directly from you
Cintas Martell may collect the personal data that you provide us directly through websites, requesting information through this means, email, EDI and other interactions. For example, when registering as a Cintas Martell customer, placing an order for products or services, participating in promotional activities, applying for a job, using an application installed on a device, posting on our services or subscribing to notifications. When you register with Cintas Martell, we collect your registration data to process your or your company’s application and to administer the corresponding accounts. We will collect information regarding your request, which may include personal data such as your name or title, the name of your company or organization, your contact details (email address, buyer address, shipping address), billing address and information. of payment. You may also have the opportunity to provide additional optional information (such as your phone number). We will also collect other data later when you use the account, as well as to keep track of purchases and orders made. Cintas Martell may automatically collect personal data for business purposes, which may include the provision of customer services, the management of the services we provide, compliance with legal requirements, payment processing and the marketing of our products and services. . Cintas Martell may collect personal data from public sources, including, but not limited to, public websites and databases, government sources, and the media. In addition to using fully identifying personal data for business purposes, we may also use anonymised or non-identifying personal data for statistical purposes. We may use your personal data to generate non-identifying information of a statistical, summary or aggregate nature and that we use it later if it does not identify any person. We will obtain authorization from the corresponding data protection authority before processing personal data in accordance with applicable law. Cintas Martell may contract with third parties to provide information to companies to verify or obtain certain information about you. We may also use personal data received from third parties in accordance with the conditions agreed between Cintas Martell and said third parties.
How we use the information we collect
Cintas Martell and the service providers acting on our behalf may use information about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, develop new services and protect the legitimate interests of Cintas Martell and our users;
- To fulfill a contract;
- Comply with a legal obligation to which Cintas Martell is subject;
- Facilitate, manage, personalize and improve your online experience;
- Respond to your inquiries and attend to your requests;
- Fulfill our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, supervision and prevention of fraud, improvement or modification of our services, identification of usage trends and performance and expansion of our business activities;
- Send you advertisements and communicate with you in relation to our products, services and events that we believe may be of interest to you, in accordance with applicable law or pursuant to your consent; and
- In the event that Cintas Martell assigns ownership or control of any part of Cintas Martell to third parties, whether as a result of an acquisition, merger, reorganization or other disposition of parts or the integrity of our business, assets or stock. (also in the case of bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer your personal data to said third parties, as long as the use of your personal data by said third parties continues to comply with applicable legislation.
The legal basis for the aforementioned cases is that the collection and processing of personal data are necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests or those of third parties. Such legitimate interests may be the fulfillment of lawsuits, the supply and provision of services in a profitable manner and the fulfillment of your orders. The legal basis may also be the fulfillment of a contract between you and a Cintas Martell company or your consent to the processing of your personal data.
It may be that a requirement to enter into a contract with Cintas Martell is to provide certain categories of personal data. If the required information is not provided, you will not be able to open an account or use our services.
In the case of US users, Cintas Martell may use your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you are a user in a country other than the US, Cintas Martell may contact you
with you, among other means, by email or by phone, to inform you of our range of products and services similar to those you previously requested, or based on your explicit consent. You reserve the right to deny at any time the authorization to use your personal data (email address, telephone number) for this purpose (opposition to treatment) or to withdraw your consent, if applicable. We will remind you of this right each time we contact you for marketing purposes. If you do not want your personal data to be used for this purpose, please update your material preferences or send your request to Privacy@cintasmartell.com. Who we share the information with Our agents, consultants, marketing service providers and other service providers, who may receive or access your information, including your personal data and usage information, in connection with the work they carry out on our behalf. We may also share information about you in accordance with the following: When necessary to (a) comply with legal process; (b) respond to requests from agencies and authorities, (c) enforce our contractual rights; (d) protect our operations, rights, privacy, security or assets, as well as yours and those of third parties; and (e) allow us to take available actions or limit the damages that we may suffer; • When needed by other companies outside Cintas Martell for internal business purposes. For example, to proceed with the logistics of your orders, fulfill your requests, provide customer service and improve our products. • If you agree, we will share such information with business partners and others for their own business purposes. For example, to improve your products and services; and to meet your requests and / or needs. • With third parties, in relation to negotiations of reorganization, merger, sale, establishment of a joint venture company, transfer, assignment or other total or partial disposal of our business, assets or stock (also in the case of bankruptcy or similar procedures) .
In the event that Cintas Martell uses service providers, the disclosure of personal data to these providers is necessary, for example, to provide our services to you. Cintas Martell guarantees that said providers protect personal data as expressed in this Privacy Statement and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. These service providers may be based in countries other than your country of residence, so they may be prohibited from using your personal data for purposes other than the provision of assistance. If the service provider is based in a country other than your country of residence, we guarantee the application of the appropriate protections to achieve a legal and secure transfer of your personal data.
International data transfer
The transfer of your personal data to third parties, including Cintas Martell companies, may occur in a territory where the laws do not offer the same level of protection for personal data as in your region. We implement appropriate measures to ensure that recipients of personal data offer an adequate level of data protection and that the transfer occurs in accordance with applicable law. For example, if personal data is transferred from a member state of the European Economic Area / European Union or Switzerland to another country that the European Commission considers does not offer an adequate level of protection, we implement appropriate contractual measures for such third parties, such as model clauses, or other appropriate protections approved by the European Commission. Likewise, if said third parties subcontract the treatment to fulfill the contract established with us, they will be required to implement the same standards and guarantees with their subcontractors. General principles for the processing of personal data Personal data will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with the established policies of Cintas Martell and applicable laws. The principles of Cintas Martell in relation to the processing of personal data are the following:
- Personal data will be processed in a fair and legal manner under the terms of proactivity postulated by the RGPD.
- Personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be processed for other incompatible purposes.
- The personal data collected by Cintas Martell will be adequate, relevant and will not be excessive in relation to the purposes for which it was collected.
- The personal data collected by Cintas Martell will be correct and, if necessary, will be kept updated as far as possible.
- Personal data collected by Cintas Martell will not be kept as identifying data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected.
In the event that Cintas Martell processes personal data for purposes other than those specified in this Privacy Statement, Cintas Martell will notify such changes and inform about the purposes for which the personal data will be used and who are the recipients of Personal information.
Cookies and other similar technologies
1) Types of cookies Cookies can be “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its established expiration date (unless the user deletes it before the expiration date) . A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user’s session, when the web browser is closed. Strictly necessary: cookies cannot be excluded, as they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, must comply with the law or are necessary for the security of our systems. They are generally only set in response to actions taken by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms, for example, by remembering information provided by you as you navigate the site. and managing your login status during the session. Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most popular and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. These cookies may be provided by our third party analytics tool provider (see “Google Analytics” below), but are only used for purposes related to our websites. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made to provide functionality for your benefit. For example, functional cookies allow the website to remember specific settings for you, such as your country selection, language preferences and persistent login status if selected by you, and other personalized functions.
Social Media Sharing Cookies: These cookies provide access to social media and may collect personal information in connection with your use of these networks when you decide to share information using a social media share button on our websites. The social network will record that you have done this and may use this information to send you targeted advertisements. The types of cookies used by these companies and how they use the information are governed by their privacy policies.
Google Analytics: Some of our websites use Google Analytics cookies to analyze how the website is used. The information collected by these cookies, including your IP address, will be transmitted and stored by Google in accordance with the Google privacy practices of the United States of America, a country that does not provide a level of privacy protection equivalent to that applicable in the European Union. . You can prevent the use of Google Analytics by disabling cookies and avoiding storage in the browser settings screen. To exclude from any monitoring and membership of your use of the sites or from any processing by Google, consult the following link.
2) Your choice You can generally decline all cookies, apart from those strictly necessary, in case you prefer not to receive them and your computer alerts you when cookies are used. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can configure your browser to prevent them from being placed. Please note that when you have configured your computer to reject cookies, you may limit the functionality of the website you visit and you may not have access to some of the website functions. To disable cookies, or to receive a warning each time cookies are used, you must adjust your browser settings. You can adjust your browser settings to delete certain cookies. Visit the “help” section of your browser to learn how to manage your cookie settings. Social media features Cintas Martell offers social media features that allow you to share information and interact with Cintas Martell on various social networks. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We recommend that you review the privacy policies and settings of the social networks that you use to interact to ensure that you understand what information those sites may collect, use and share. You can disable these features at any time.
Personal data security We strive to comply with legal requirements and apply reasonable measures to help prevent the loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction of the information that we have about you. Cintas Martell will inform you in the event that we have evidence of a security breach that has affected your personally identifiable data (as defined by applicable laws) stored by us or on our behalf. By revealing your email address to us for any reason, you expressly consent to us informing you by email in the event of such a breach of security, unless prohibited by applicable law. Access to personal data In accordance with applicable data protection law, you may have the right to request certain information about the personal data that we store about you; to request a certain access, correction, elimination, portability or blocking of said data and to request the limitation of the treatment or to oppose it; You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body. To make such requests or clarify any questions about the processing of your data, please contact Privacy@cintasmartell.com. If you need to update or change your personal information, you can log into your account or contact us at Privacy@cintasmartell.com. Cintas Martell reserves the right to reject requests for access or deletion of personal data in the event that the applicable legislation does not require or allow the disclosure or deletion of the information requested.
In order to achieve protection against fraudulent access requests, Cintas Martell reserves the right to verify your identity, requiring sufficient information to confirm the identity of the person making the request before granting access or making corrections. Right of opposition Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 contemplates your right, among others, to object to the processing of personal data if we process it for a legitimate interest, including processing for direct marketing purposes. The opposition can be submitted through the email address Privacy@cintasmartell.com. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed in this area. You can obtain more information about this particular right in article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679. Conservation period We retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this Privacy Statement or indicated when collecting it, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law or is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
In accordance with local law, we do not knowingly collect data from minors and our websites are not directed at minors. Consent and changes You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (if you have given it) at any time at the email address Privacy@cintasmartell.com. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the treatment by virtue of the consent given before said withdrawal. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the treatment that we are carrying out of your personal data by virtue of another legal basis other than your consent (particularly if the treatment is necessary to fulfill a contract or a legal obligation or due to other reasons established in the legislation. applicable). Cintas Martell may supplement this Privacy Statement with additional information regarding a specific interaction you have with us. Cintas Martell may periodically revise this Privacy Statement for the future at its sole discretion to reflect changes in our business practices. In the event that we modify this Privacy Statement, we will inform you of this by publishing the updated version on the corresponding website. We will notify you of the change by sending you to the website at least 30 days in advance of its entry into force, unless the change is reasonable and does not harm you. Said notice of change will indicate that the modifications made to this Privacy Statement will take effect if you do not object to them within the aforementioned thirty-day period. Privacy Rights in California Under California law, companies that do business with California residents are required to provide California residents with access to a policy of