Rumors about the need for reinvention in the lingerie and intimate textiles sector in general have been transformed into powerful voices that shout the importance of this change finally coming to be at the level of our society.
Consumers are under the influence of e-commerce, and e-commerce is winning the battle over retail.
The pandemic has helped accelerate this change, and it is making instantaneous our way of communicating and relating to each other.
For Cintas Martell, to visit our clients and present them the new collections and novelties, to comment with them how their products evolve in this new situation, the need to develop new articles, to be able to know their concerns … and everything in the distance, without the personal contact that this pandemic forces us to avoid, has been a new challenge for our entire team.
For this reason and to continue offering our clients our support in this new situation, we have created our Renaissance collection, based on overcoming such an exceptional moment that the whole world is experiencing.
From the highest spheres of the intimate clothing sector, confinement has been used to study in depth the extreme situation that must be reversed, for which a series of urgent needs to adapt to this new era are proposed.
- Need for INNOVATION in the design of traditional bras, reaction to the request for inclusivity, comfort and morphological diversity.
- Need to substantially improve ECOLOGICAL AWARENESS with real solutions and improved communication.
- Need to REDESIGN the way lingerie products are displayed in stores to allow additional cross-lifestyle assortments.
- Need for REDUCTION in PRODUCTION to adapt to new start-ups that inject novelty.
- Need to introduce HYBRID CLASSIFICATIONS in the color developments, in the properties of the fabrics and in the final presentation of the product.
Cintas Martell wants to collaborate in this change, initiating a series of proposals and trends that will be reflected day by day and in direct communication with our clients digitally. The beginning: the new “Renaissance” collection.
RENAISSANCE COLLECTION - The Digital Colours
A new trend: digital creation colors.
The color palette selected for the Summer 2022 collection and suggested by Eurovet focuses on the essential, without shock effects or experiments, in which the most inspiring colors in history have been chosen.
The tones proposed in this palette perfectly express the need for harmony, which coincides with the reality of a different market with poorly defined seasons.
This new range of colors can be read in two directions: palettes of dominant tones vertically and colors of shades of the same atmosphere as the dominant ones, horizontally.